Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1D6WNjCMy

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today I watched one of my mom's closest friends say good-bye to her husband Brad. At the funeral I listened to story after story about how Brad was always helping, protecting, and pretty much just the "go to" guy for so many people. I for one can speak first hand about how awesome of a guy he was. When I was living in my very first apartment Brad came to my rescue and fixed drywall my roommate had put his leg through. He came to my house to do a walk through before we bought it...one phone call and there he was! Never asked for a thing in return (but always excepted a twelve pack :) My heart aches when I think of Kathy, Bailey and Emma but I hope they can feel everyone's love and prayers to help tackle the days ahead of them. When things like this happen its important to hold your loved ones tight and tell them how much they mean to you. Brad, you will be missed by so many people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment